Thank you for your interest in becoming a member or an observer. Secure Chorus requires an admission process. This is to ensure that applicants meet the eligibility criteria for the relevant class of membership or observer status.
Secure Chorus admission process seeks to:
No applicant can become a member or observer unless:
The new member admission process six stages:
1. Secure Chorus invites the applicant to apply
Secure Chorus and provides the applicant with the following documents:
• Applicant Self-Assessment Form
• Membership Application Form
• Articles of Association
The Applicant Self-Assessment Form and the Membership Application Form must be returned by the applicant duly completed and signed.
2. Secure Chorus Board of Directors Meeting
A meeting of the Board of Directors of Secure Chorus is convened to assess the applicant’s suitability for the relevant class of membership or observer status. The Board assessment is based on the following:
• Review of the Applicant Self-Assessment Form to ensure applicant meets the eligibility criteria for the relevant class of membership or observer status;
• Asses that the Membership Application Form has been duly filled in and signed by applicant.
3. Secure Chorus Board of Directors Resolution
The Board of Directors passes a resolution recording the approval or rejection of the application.
4. Secure Chorus Board of Directors Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Rejection
The applicant receives a Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Rejection from the Board of Directors.
5. Payment of Subscription Fee
The membership or observer status becomes effective once the applicant has paid its
6. Ongoing monitoring
Secure Chorus conducts ongoing monitoring of members’ and observers’ compliance with the requirements set out in the Articles of Association and Membership Application Form.
To apply for Membership or Observer Status, please click the button below to register your interest.